Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Clean Slate

As you probably noticed, my last post came just after the big Christmas Day snow storm. Until today, everything remained pristine white. Today started the big thaw. I even waited until melting started before walking in the backyard to maintain the perfect white a while longer. (We get deep snow so seldom.) 

Anyway, it got me thinking about the first day of each year and how we all have a clean slate (not counting looming deadlines) for our ongoing editing, new ideas, and submissions. It's like a do over. We can forget any rejection letters, delayed responses, or other less than hoped for outcomes. We are on top of our game with a clean slate. I started to fill mine today. How about you?
Happy New Year!
-Q

1 comment:

  1. Well - I have decided to get a little more organized. I have a new computer (well, new to me. It is my son's old one)and it is so much better than my old one. I now have WORD 10 that I am trying to figure out how to use.One thing I am going to do is put a folder on my desktop and keep track of my submissions in it. Now - on to the submissions!

    ReplyDelete