Monday, December 9, 2013

If You Were a Book...

You know how people always compare dogs and their owners? If you were a book, what would you be? Would you be a western? Science fiction? Paranormal? Fantasy? Mystery? How-to? Historical? Humor? Children's? Christian? Romance? Multicultural? Science? Or some combination of these? 

Iced in over the past 4 days, I have given this some thought. I love fantasy, historical, and science fiction. Throw in some humor and occasional romance for fun and that just about describes me. But like most people, I have different personas depending on the day. I have even written in several of these genres, but I always come back to picture books, my first writing love. 

How about you? At life's end, which best describes you? Are you disciplined enough to focus solely on one writing genre or do you combine one or more? Could you change? Tantalizing things to think about when digging through the freezer for something else to cook since you can't get to the store. -Q

No comments:

Post a Comment