Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Elves and Fairies Unite

I just love this time of year for sparking the imagination. Everything from twinkling lights to greenery and rich colors are a treat for the senses!

Since I like stories on fables, fantasy, and myths, it is a particularly good time as many holiday decorations include these characters. How about your stories? Getting the itch to write the further adventures of St. Nick, a "right jolly old elf?" Was he a big giver? Or was his a rags to riches story? Did he decide against becoming an inventor in favor of philanthropy? Lots of stories ideas. I have one to work on now... 

-Q

1 comment:

  1. You've given me something to think about :o) I have to come up with a Christmas story by Tuesday when my writer's group meets. We're having a cookie exchange and reading something we wrote about Christmas. I'm still posting every day over on my blog about a Christmas PB every day. It helps get you in the Christmas mood.

    ReplyDelete