Thursday, March 13, 2014

How Sweet It Is!

I just heard from my publisher that my medical picture book, Alphabet Puke - Monster's Medicine A-Z was named as a finalist in the Picture book - Early Reader section of the ForeWord Reviews 16th Annual Book of the Year Awards today!

As you can imagine, I'm thrilled. If you haven't seen it, you have to check out the wonderful illustrations by Charles Eubanks. They lend just the right amount of silliness to take the edge off any illness and lend plenty of medicinal giggles.  

Wahoo!! Tell your friends! Tell your pets! Tell the person sitting next to you on the bus/subway/airplane! Oh wait, that's my job. 

I'm only a little excited...-Q

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Quinn, that is FABULOUS news! Congratulations on being a finalist and I will cross fingers for you. My FREE AUTHOR PROMOTION event is happening again this year on May 17th so if you are interested in participating, I would love to be able to help promote your picture book again. The kids visiting my booth LOVED flipping through your book! Just send me an email if you are interested and I will let you know where to mail your autographed items...

    Take care,

    Donna L Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn, the best of luck. Just being nominated is awesome!

    ReplyDelete